Northwest School District Technology Help |
Log in to check your tickets
To Clear Cache and Reset Chromebook Settings
To clear cache and Browsing data
1. Go to the 3 dots in the right hand corner of a chrome page.
2. Go down to -More Tools-
3. Click on -Clear Browsing Data-
4. On the time range down arrow select -All time-
5. Make sure –Cookies and other site data is checked-
6. Make sure –Cached images and files are checked-
7. Click the -clear data button-
To reset settings
1. Follow the steps above
2. Scroll down and click advanced
3. Scroll to Reset Settings
4. Click reset settings
5. Click on restore settings to their original defaults
See other articles in
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!